Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Friday, November 6, 2009

Gameweek 11 my team review



74pts should be a good GW score, but I've spent 8pts for changing 3 players: Foster, Saha and Huddlestone for Friedel, Reid and Bent. In the end I had my rank dropped to over 70000. But it's still very satisfying to see my 3 Arsenal players brings me a total of 42pts.

I'll make it open on my next gameweek plan: I've swapped Adebayor for Torres, as Adebayor is injured and I'm not sure if he will play the next game. On the contrary Torres had a bright chance to score, the problem is just who will become the provider in the absence of Gerrard.

----------(-.-)----------

Now for this week's performance analysis:

Friedel: 5pts from 2 games. Too bad Villa didn't have any clean sheets.

Distin/Baines: 2/3 pts as Everton managed a 1-1 draw with Villa.

Zayatte: 2pts. Brought in to replace injured Adebayor.

Dunne: 5pts from 2 games, bagging 2 bonus pts from the first game.

Vermaelen: 5pts, gaining points from clean sheet.

Fabregas: 11pts from a goal and 3pts bonus for a brilliant at the restart after van Persie's goal.

Reid
: 10pts from a goal and 3pts bonus. This is the second time he get 10pts and above.

Elliott: 2pts. Though Burnley won, he didn't earn any performance point.

Bent: 4pts. There was an injury scare, but in the end he still played, and managed an assist.

van Persie: 15pts from 2 goals and an assist plus 2 bonus pts. He's in the form of his career and now just behind Drogba and Fabregas in fantasy points.

It was until the last minute that I found Torres has a groin injury concern. Hopefully he'll still play on Sunday or Liverpool really had to give up their title chase or even a top 4 finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment