Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gameweek 13 my team review



It's been a pretty bad week for me, especially seeing a lot of people get triple figures, thanks to Defoe milestone feat. I've thought I can earn a lot through van Persie and Drogba, but it turned out both were injured over the international week. Luckily I bet correctly on Dempsey (though there are a lot more good choice for team's playing two games) and Darrent Bent continued his scoring way.

Kamil Zayatte scored his second goal of the season and helped Hull City to pull out of relegation area. It was good that I'd bought him since the first week. Andy also continue too get good points, and more remarkably, scored bonus points in 7 consecutive games!

My rankings has dropped to 90034, But I'm still optimistic for this season. Christmas is coming soon and hopefully I can pick out some form players to help improve my team score.

No comments:

Post a Comment