Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gameweek 19+20 my team review

Gameweek 19


Gameweek 20


We already had two league cup semis called off due to heavy snow. Now we had a premier league game called off. The weather condition is making the fantasy game at this moment even harder. Although this means we might have more double gameweek in the future, the packed schedule means teams will make more player rotations to keep players fresh. I hope you are well prepared for the worst.

I had a very poor gameweek 19 score which also caused me to get knocked out of the fantasy cup competition. To worsen the condition I made transfer for Fabregas (immediately after seeing him score a brace against Villa) only to realize that he'd aggravated his injury condition and may not play for an even longer period. However I was surprise that my luck turned around at gameweek 20 where all three of my strikers scored more than 10pts. I also had the weekly top point scorer Valencia in my team. If only I made a good captain choice, I would have made more than 80pts for the first time this season!

Currently I have 2 injured players in my first team which are Fabregas and Reid. I plan to sell one of them but it was hard to decide. Anyone can help me with it?

1 comment:

  1. Arsenal have tough fixtures coming up. I got rid of Vermaluen and Cesc for Arshavin myself.

    ReplyDelete