Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2010

Gameweek 22 my team review



I'm glad to break 100pts margin for the first time in this fantasy game, but actually it's not a good score, comparing to others. It's good that I have Rooney, the top scorer of this gameweek at a whooping 32pts; but I do not have Fabregas, nor Arshavin, Lampard and Anelka who also got good points and own by many other fantasy managers.

Here comes a new problem. Should we get rid of Man Utd players? They did get us a lot of points over the last 2 weeks, but they will miss gameweek 23 and will face Arsenal on gameweek 24! Chelsea seem to have easier opponents which is Birmingham and Burnley over the same period. This tempted me to switch Man Utd players for Chelsea players. Besides this I still have a very serious midfielders problem going on. Reid and Dempsey are injured, and Bowyer seemed to have run out of his form. I'm afraid I will need a longer time to have all of them changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment