Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gameweek 21 my team review



13 gameweeks passed and I'm back into top 30000 in the overall ranking! It sure was a great gameweek for me (and all those who choose Tevez as captain!) even though only 7 of my players played, in a gameweek where only 3 games were played.

Nothing much to say, I believe it's either pretty happy or damn frustrated for you depending on whether you have Tevez in your team. Next up Man Utd will play 2 games and I'm sure you know who to pick as captain next week? Hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment