Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gameweek 6 my team review



Having scored only 20pts on Saturday, I'm glad to be still able to get more than 60pts for this gameweek. However, with GW average pts as high as 54, marking a high scoring GW, my overall ranking has dropped from 2725 to 3598, 91pts behind overall leader, adn 35pts from top50. My last week transfer (Carragher for Glen Johnson) didn't help much as Liverpool continued to concede goals. Would have been great if I had bought Vermaelen!

With most of my team value spend on the trio of Lampard, Rooney and Drogba, I'm now short of money for more quality midfielders. May consider selling on of them in coming weeks to spare out more money.

Please tell me too if you have any good ideas to help improve my team!

----------(-.-)----------

I had 3 GW dream team players in Hart, Ashley Cole and Drogba.

Hart: great keeper choice as he got 8pts compare to Sorensen's 3pts.

Zayatte:
only 2 pts as Hull lost to Birmingham 0-1.

Evra: got an assist in the Manchester derby match.

Cole:
scored a great diving header and got a clean sheet.

Johnson:
only 1pt as Liverpool conceded 2 goals at West Ham.

Lampard:
got an assist and 1pts bonus.

Young(C):
ended with nothing again even though against bottom club Portsmouth. My captain gamble backfired. Am selling him this week.

Koumas:
subbed at 56th minute.

Delap
: didn't have any expectation on him. Ended up with 2pts.

Rooney: scored a goal and 2pts bonus. Now leads the top scoring chart with 6 goals.

Drogba: a goal and an assist plus 3pts bonus makes him star player of the week. Now leads the fantasy score chart with 51pts. He's making great contribution to Chelsea's 6 matches unbeaten run this season (11 successive matches since last season).

Plans for GW 7: I'm going to bring in a few Everton players as they face some easy opponents in coming fixture: Por(A) ,Sto(H), Wol(H), Bol(A), AV(H), WH(A).

2 comments:

  1. i am suggesting you to take out one of ur forwards rooney or drogba and get a quality midfielder like lennon or Kuyt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To karma:

    Thanks for the suggestion! I believe at some point of the season I'll surely do that. But Drogba and Rooney are too consistent to let go. They are currently leading point scorers in fantasy game.

    I know my midfield line has been very weak. I'm considering selling Lampard to make change for two good midfielders. But firstly I will need to sell Evra to get some money in the pocket. Yet MU has some good fixtures coming up. Yeah, maybe Ashley Cole will do...

    ReplyDelete