Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gameweek 7 my team review



It's been a disastrous week for me, scoring way below the average score, even after making 2 transfers. (which i thought was a good one) Having my overall ranking dropped from 3598 to 38104, and with my team unlikely to score high in the next gameweek, has raised the alarm. Maybe it's time to utilize my wildcard! One more slump will see my team ranked below 100000 and it'll be hard to accept after the early season's good work.

The main problem in my team is that the midfielders are very weak and overdependent on Lampard's performance. So I'm going to spread the value abit to bring in more quality midfielders. But forwards remain my top priority.

----------(-.-)----------

Now to analyze this week's failure:

Hart: I expected Birmingham to win the home game, but looks like I was wrong. In fact, their only home win was against bottom club Portsmouth. I think it's time to bring in a good keeper.

Evra: The only player who got clean sheet in my team.

Johnson: Had not performed since I brought him in. Vermaelen looks to be a great replacement.

Lampard: 2pts is just not acceptable for the most expensive player in fantasy game. I'm offloading him.

Rodwell: Due to his defensive position, maybe I should not expect too much from him, but the yellow card doesn't help.

Muamba: He's in the team purely because he's cheap.

Delap: replaced absent Zayatte. But only score a mere 2pts.

Rooney(C): a very disappointing outing with only 2pts. But I believe he will bounce back next week.

Saha: scored the sole winning goal, though I expected more from him. But 9pts is just fine.

Drogba: continued his scoring streak and held on to his top fantasy scorer place. But having perform in 7 successive games, I worry that his form could come to an end anytime from now.

Plans for GW8: Most certainly I will use my wildcard and restructure my team. October fixture will be a very important reference as I would like to hold my changed squad for a longer period.

No comments:

Post a Comment