Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Friday, December 4, 2009

Gameweek 14 my team review



I would consider myself rather lucky for this gameweek, as Rooney hit a hat-trick with 2 goals coming from penalties. That made up more than half of my gameweek score. A brace from Drogba (which claimed by Wenger as opportunistic) and a clean sheet by Hart are all the other bright results I had. With the average score stands at 45pts, 62pts is considered pretty good score. It also help raise my rank to 67431.

Next week I'll hope for Arsenal and Villa to play to their full potential as I'll depend on both teams heavily to get points. Transfers for this week is not decided yet, but I shall look into long terms for the decision making.

No comments:

Post a Comment