Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Monday, December 7, 2009

Gameweek 15 my team review



It's another fine week for me, having ranked up to 59451 and also improve my rank in many of my private leagues. Too bad I made a bad transfer on Scharner who only got 1 pt. The defenders did pretty well, Especially Dunne who finally scored his 3rd goal of the season after a long wait.

The fact that Man City finally break their drawing spell and beat Chelsea did surprised my a bit. I did not dare to take the risk on Man City players as they cost quite a lot too.

Gameweek 17 will se four teams taking rest due to Europa League fixture, which are Stoke, Fulham, Hull and Everton. For this reason I'll offload Baines and Dempsey from my team. Tottenham and Birmingham players will be in my watchlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment