Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Monday, December 14, 2009

Gameweek 16 my team review



A very wise choice of captain select means I'm assured of good points again this week. Too bad I've put any hope on the disappointing Tottenham. 4pts wasted on making multiple transfer. But defender Scott Dann are on a good return of 6pts while costing only 3.9. I'm so glad to see Hull City and Birmingham both kept a clean sheet, bringing me full 19pts.

Things look pretty good for gameweek 17 too as 8 of my first team players will play at home, which I see it as a significant advantage. I made only one transfer for this time, switching Dunn for Bowyer, the player who contributed the most to Birmingham's 4 successive wins.

So what had you planned for this gameweek? Hope you make the right choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment