Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Friday, December 18, 2009

Gameweek 17 my team review



It was a big disappointment that Drogba and Fabregas were both down with injuries. I'm actually very happy to be still able to get more than 50pts for this gameweek. Big thanks to Rooney who scored a penalty and also Lennon who provide an assist.

I've already switched Lennon with Milner before knowing the extent of Fabregas injuries. Seeing already more than 100000 transfer out leave me no choice but to sell him as well to avoid loss of team value in the transfer market. Could be a good thing too as this will make out a lot of team budget to strenghten my defence line-up for coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment