Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gameweek 10 my team review



Yet another bad gameweek score means I've dropped out of top 50000, and now look dangerous too even keep my top 100000 position. A positive point is the overall leader "Carsons Loose Change" also got 44pts for this gameweek, meaning the gap between the overall leader and me is still the same.

The player that made difference in this gameweek is Lampard. Managers who picked him as captain earned a good 28pts and easily win over other managers. Chelsea's next game is away at Bolton and they look good to score big win again.

Starting gameweek 11 we will have teams who play two games in one GW. So it's time to start planning now.

----------(-.-)----------

Now for this week's performance analysis:

Hart: 2pts. Conceded a late own goal by team mate means I lost the clean sheet points. Next match is against his former team Man City, no hope for clean sheet.

Zayatte: 6pts. Hull City's draw with Portsmouth means another good score earned by the once cheapest defender in the game.

Dunne: 2pts. Looks good for a clean sheet and even grab some bonus pts, but a late goal ruins it all.

Vermaelen: 2pts. Arsenal conceded two late goals, and Carlton Cole really had ruined my game.

Fabregas: 5pts including 3 bonus pts. so far still worth the investment.

Huddlestone/Lennon: 3/2pts. Tottenham surprisingly lost to Stoke City who just earned their first away victory of the season. What a wrong decision to bring in Tottenham midfield as I didn't get any return from them at all.

Elliott: Now that Burnley lost their 100% home win record, I may need to turn to someone else to bring me extra points.

Cohen: Yet to deliver points for me, but no complaints as he's cheap enough at 4.8 now.

Adebayor: 5pts from an assist, but this is not enough from him considering his expensive value. May need to switch him for a better midfielder.

van Persie: 9pts from a goal and an assist. Continued his fine form and showed a very good investment.

In the bench are the Everton trio: Baines, Distin and Saha. However Saha scored 9pts and it's a big waste.

For GW11 I planned to make a double transfer, switching a midfielder and a forward. My keepers and defenders are equally bad but they are more difficult to deliver points these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment