Blog introduction from the author

Enhanced by more than 6 years of playing experience on fantasy premier league game, the author is here to share you the invaluable gaming experience and help you to enjoy the most from this fantasy game! I'll keep you updated with the tips from top fantasy blog writers as well as contributing a bit of my own ideas. Wish you the best on this fantasy game!

Featured fantasy blogs updates

Custom Search

Monday, October 19, 2009

Gameweek 9 my team review



I've started to feel more and more regret over my decision to use the wildcard during GW8. The teams that I expected to win comfortably did not go so smooth as I thought. And the key player of the lower teams kept performing consistently. It looks like the "must have player" are no longer the privilege of Big 4 teams. Another score less than 40pts in 3 gameweeks has made me more impatient. Yeah, some players I expected to grab points over October had failed me. Should I continue to hold on, or shift to other in-form average players?

As usual, I prefer to make early transfer after every gameweek. There are a lot of options available and I've choose to switch a defender this time. Yeah, the one who get 11pts in two successive games!

----------(-.-)----------


Now for this week's performance analysis:

Hart: 1pt. I put Foster as my first choice keeper, but with Van der Sar back looks like he'll not get too many chances again. Birmingham lost expectedly, and does not look like able to keeping a clean sheet in the coming games. I'm thinking of switching Foster to another cheap keepers. You can't blame me for losing faith in keepers, with only Sunderland and Fulham managed to clean sheet in this week's 9 games.

Distin & Baines: 2pts each. It surprises me that they can't even win Wolves at home.

Evra: 2pts. Also injured during the match. With a 6.7 price tag I can't afford him on the bench. He needs to go.

Vermaelen: 2pts. I saw some people bet him as captain. The magic didn't happen this time, but we can always count on the next time...

Fabregas(C): 8pts. An assist and full 3 pts bonus saved me from breaking record low GW score for this season. He's definitely a great buy.

Huddlestone & Lennon: 2pts. Tottenham won but too bad the usual faces didn't score.

van Persie: 6pts from a goal. He's one of the most consistent players for this season. I'll continue to hold on to him.

Saha: 3pts, including 1 pt bonus. Everton did not win their last 2 home games, a real big waste. I thought they should have done better.

Adebayor: 2pts. I bought him in to replace Rooney. Should have bought Darren Bent. He's so cheap and had scored 6 goals in the last 5 games, successively.

A very poor week, but as least I've figured out which part of my team needs improvement. However I think I need a few weeks time to be able to make all the changes.

How did you do? I hope not as bad like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment